Energy Crops Consultancy is delighted to be able to offer a new product: Willoglow® Briquettes.
Willoglow® briquettes are made from compressed willow woodchip and are suitable for burning in open fires (no sparking or spitting), multi-fuel stoves, and even outdoor firepits, chimineas, and barbecues. The briquettes are easy to shape and light and produce a strong, steady heat. Since they’re made from 100% pure virgin willow, sourced only from UK farms, there are no strange smells or smoke from additives and waste materials.
Willoglow® is a premium quality product aimed at consumers who care about sustainability and renewable energy.
Our product differs from standard heat logs in these ways:
- Willow is a truly sustainable and renewable source of energy – willow plantations regrow after every harvest, year after year
- Willoglow® heat logs are made from 100% pure willow woodchip – no sawmill residues or by-products
- Willow is a fantastic biodiversity booster – from providing early season pollen and nectar for bees to homes for mammals, small and large
- Carbon is stored in the roots and soil as willow grows and when burned, it only releases CO2 that it had collected anyway
- All our willow is grown in the UK – every purchase of Willoglow® heat logs supports local farmers and growers
Willoglow® gives another compelling reason for farmers and landowners to plant SRC Willow on their land. You can read more about SRC Willow’s environmental benefits here.
If you’re interested in purchasing Willoglow® Briquettes in quantities either for home use or for trade resale, please get in touch with us today: email@example.com